Sunday, November 03, 2013

Thanks, and thanks, and thanks again!!


I am certainly thankful that my girls were persistent in encouraging me to become familiar with the joys of pedicures!!

They went for them all the time - and always invited me to join them.  But stubborn me, I always declined.   I have never had what I thought were "pretty feet" so I was pretty sure pedicures would just highlight the unloveliness of them.

How wrong I was!  Pedicures only improve the look of your feet - as unlovely as they may be!!  And I'm converted - I go for them regularly.

It was not, however, the efforts of my daughters that finally got me in the chair.  Rather it was the receipt of a gift card from a student - one for a full-scale pedicure at Urbane - that got me in finally.  I didn't want to waste it - so I used it.

And the rest is history - and frequent visits to Urbane!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I have had a few pedicures, not that many. Maybe I need to have a few more.