Friday, January 27, 2006

What I Do All Day!


This isn't really what I do all day - but I thought you might enjoy a shot from the teacher's lounge - which is where I have my lunch every day - and pretty much have the same thing for lunch every day.

It is interesting how eating with the same group of people day after day becomes a bonding kind of experience.

Some days I think I'd rather be in my room reading, but I think it's good to get out of my room. If I stay in it, someone might come in with a need for me to take care of - and there would go my break. That sounds worse than it really is - for me anyway, I have to "step away mid day" or I don't have as much to offer my kids!

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

I am sure that is why the experts say to have dinner as a family every night. Bonding, etc.

Alice said...

I lunch with Dale everyday in my office, but since no one comes to my office, it is great to have Dale at least come everyday. I am leaving early today to help Maddy get ready for her trip. I need to do the last minute things. It will be sad to her to go because, in reality, she is gone now. She will be back for graduation and then off to the States to work for the summer and then on to college. My how the time flies. In the summer Dale and I lunch on the patio. I much better place to lunch. Dale is the one that needs to get aways from the phone. He is always on call.