Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I seem to talk a lot about the weather!! Kind of like a first date or something. But it seems to be impacting life around here - Noah is trying to finish filming his Twilight Zone assignment for his film class - I said, can't you rewrite the story to have it be raining? He got a little annoyed.

But the weather impacts us around here - and it usually doesn't, so that is why we are so consumed with it. It's not like it's the first time in our lives that we have had a rainy/cold/wet Easter. In fact, I have a photo of Bonny and Harry standing in the snow in their Easter finery, holding their Easter baskets - maybe I should find that one and post it!!

Mostly these rainy days make me wish I could lie on the couch, warmed by one of your dad's great fires, reading one of the many books on my stack of books I am currently reading: Kristin Lavransdatter, I Capture the Castle, Without Words, and Raspberries and Relevance (this is about Enrichment - and very fun and inspiring to read. I need to figure out a way to share it with the sisters in my ward. In my friend's ward, the President reads an episode to them each week - I may publish it on the back of the newsletter.)

So now I need to go type up the agenda for tonight's presidency meeting - I have at least learned in this go round as a president of an auxiliary to have regular presidency meetings.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Did you mean to post this on the Terrill blog?

Just wondering, since you referred to "your [meaning our] dad."

grannybabs said...

I guess I assume only Terrills read my blog - but should have said something like "the father of my children" I guess!!

Eliza said...

Good point. Just wondering.

Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.