Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Bontober begins!


A few years ago, Bonny coined the term "Bontober" for her celebratory month - and the term has stuck! The Terrill family has a few birthdays in October - and Harry and I are going to Chile for two weeks, so I'm going to cover all the birthdays now - and maybe do some catch up posts in November!! 
 

Phoebe is on the 11th - and will be 41 - oh my, time flies when you are having fun - and this girl seems to always be having fun!!
 

Porter will be 14 on the 11th - and is Phoebe's Birthday Buddy!! Oh my, where did the time go??
 

Calvin is 14 also - on the 25th. Such a great kid - wish we could see him more often.
 

Ida wanted a day of her own, so she came on the 12th - and she will be 10!!
 

Deacon - the "baby" of the family - will be 5. Not a baby anymore!!
 
And October means we remember the short but meaningful life of Jonah Adam Terrill - 11 days of life, a lifetime of memories.

I have been reading a lot - not sure when I will blog about it though!!

No comments: