Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Many fall birthdays - and they start now!


There are an inordinate number of birthdays on my May, July, and September calendars! Not sure why - but a nurse once told me that lots of babies are conceived over the holidays - hence September babies! It's as good an explanation as any.

On my September calendar, there are lots of Birthday Buddies too.  For example, Andrew, Eve, and Helen - as well as Dana Bozek of whom I don't have a photo.

 And Ella and Taylor are one day apart - and this is a fave bday photo in my archives.

Andrew - practically a member of the family.

Damond - our first friend in Monrovia - and the first of September.

  My brother Bill on the 2nd.

   
Harry F. on the 7th - and the first of many others on the 7th.


Helen and Eve who share the 4th.

  Sue Cornwall - sharing the 29th with Ella.


Sarah Nebeker on the 5th.
 
   
Our beloved Marjorie on the 22nd.


 Susanne - who likes to ignore her bday on the 10th.


  Bernie - another 7th.


And Arlene Burdick - on the 7th also.  Randy Clayton is on the 7th but I couldn't find a photo of him!!

Many happy returns of the day to the gallery of September celebrants.

And if I forgot someone, that's to be expected!! 

No comments: