Thursday, December 06, 2007

Some rainy night thoughts on Christmas

Tonight I attended the Christmas Enrichment at the Arcadia Ward. It was really lovely - the Arcadia Ward is pretty good at putting on events - the decorations were very classy and the food was divine - you get Ginger Daines, Cindy Cutler, Suzanne Hix, Sandy White and I don't know who else together and you can't go wrong!

And the program was lovely too - songs and readings - very beautifully alternated - it was a lovely way to start the Christmas season. The theme running throughout the program was shepherds and sheep - and the centerpieces were small nativity statues surrounded by cotton with ceramic sheep - and we each got to take a sheep home.

A nice touch.

And the cultural hall was ringed with those tall poinsettia trees with lights - red and green table cloths - and every table was full.

I forgot to take pictures - but I did take my camera!!

No comments: