Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother of the Bride Dilemma - solved!!

In case you were worried about it - I did find a dress for the wedding reception. Now I just have to find shoes. Found the perfect ones online - so of course they were sold out!!

And just like you shouldn't tell people what you are going to name your baby - because then they will feel free to offer an opinion - I don't think I will post a photo!!

Besides, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on - 216 photos worth in fact!!

Suffice it to say, I was thrilled that I had to send the size ten back for a size 8!! That alone will make me feel like a million bucks!!

But it's comfortable, flattering, and I won't have wear a tight girdle to make it fit!!

See you there!!

2 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

so glad you found a dress and shoes - and i will be there!

Alice said...

I have never really had to look for a mother of the bride dress. I used yours for 4 of them and had a suit made in Mongolia for the fifth. I will be interested in the newest addition to your collection. There are not any weddings in my near future but you never know when this mother of the bride dress might come in handy.