Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, Monday - where are the Mamas and the Papas when you need them??

Well, here it is Monday morning again - last Monday we were in Iquique, Chile, getting ready to fly to Chillan.

And the Monday before that we were in La Paz, getting ready to go to the Embassy to see Alice and Dale.

And the Monday before that we were running around like madmen getting the detrius from the wedding swept up and packing for our trip to South America.

And the Monday before that, we were running around like madmen getting the details for the wedding in some kind of order.

And the Monday before that, I was reveling in the fact that it finally wasn't a school Monday morning and I could sleep in .

And the Monday before that, it was a school Monday morning, but I was sustaining myself with the fact that the next Monday would not be a school morning.

And if I don't watch out, it will soon be the Monday morning that school starts.

But, lucky me, school starts on a Tuesday this year!!

Ah, "Monday, Monday, can't trust that day!!"

1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

glad to have you back - safe and sound.