Thursday, February 25, 2010

"At the hop!"


Here I am in all my 9th grade glory - "At the Hop" was probably on the turntable too!

The dress was seafoam green taffeta. And my partner was Bobby McCann. And don't you love that we had our dances in a classroom??!!

I attended "new" schools for junior high and high school - so gyms and auditoriums weren't finished at first. Once I commented to Harry that the schools I went to look so different now. "Well, the trees are 40+ years older. That should make a difference!" was his reply.

Is it a sign of aging that I love to look at old school photos??

2 comments:

fstephenson said...

Do you ever wonder what happened to people you knew in Jr High and High School? I do!!

Joan

grannybabs said...

I think Bobby McCann was at our 20 year reunion.

I do wonder sometimes - but mostly I forget their names until I look in a yearbook!