Saturday, September 03, 2011

A picture - worth how many words??


It seems like every event has everyone taking pictures. I suppose this has always been true, because there are certainly photos of past events. But it seems like everyone is always taking shots - except when you forget of course!!

After seeing all the wonderful photos on Hannah's blog, I'm feeling like I don't want to post my shots - they certainly pale in quality and interest!

But even a poor photo is better than none at all - especially once it gets old enough. I recall the group shot from Lyn's mission farewell - the one of Grandpa Clayton with all of his grandkids. It's small, grainy, and not exceptionally well-composed. But we all treasure it, because it's the only one of its kind!



But I probably will continue to take and post photos. And maybe I will improve. And maybe I will get a new camera too. But then I would need to take a class on how to use a new camera. But maybe I will do that too!

Another project for my "things to do when I retire!!"

No comments: