Wednesday, December 07, 2011

When will it end??


We have been living in a "construction zone" for a while now - since mid-August.

It is getting mighty old. I was complaining Monday night - wasn't blaming Harry - although I think it felt that way. I was just cursing fate I think!!

This is the current configuration - a piano in the kitchen!! The recent power outage didn't help matters any. The living room floor and the hallway got its final coat of varnish.

Hope I don't forget how to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies!! Won't be baking for Christmas I suspect.

(Harry said we could make jam on the propane stove - and he'd help. We'll see.)

We are making progress - making choices - compromising a great deal.

When it's done, say you like it - even if you don't. I don't want to hear about it if you don't!!

No comments: