Monday, February 18, 2013

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without!"


Unbeknownst to me, Harry had a stash of old ski wear from the late 80s in his storage.  I thought it had all been discarded eons ago. I should have taken a shot of the suitcase he brought it in - it was vintage too!
 

I should have gotten a shot of Bruce too - he was really into the sweaters - wore one to church on Sunday!!
 

In its day, these were very cool duds!!
 

These ladies can carry off the look, that's for sure!!

We had a great time on our weekend in Mammoth.  I don't ski - well, I did once and that was enough!!  But I had fun riding the gondola to Mammoth Village - walking, eating, Facebooking, shopping, crocheting and reading.  Got two books read.  The whole weekend was not spent skiing - we had fun exploring restaurants, playing games, watching movies, and church on Sunday.

A big thank you to Bonny and fam for hosting us in such fine style!!

No comments: