Monday, December 02, 2013

Great film!!


For FHE, Harry and I went to the movies - there are about 5 films I'd like to see, and they are all playing close by - it's a hectic week, though, so I'm pretty sure I won't get to the show again til next Monday night!!

This was a great film.  Well done - how can it not be with Judi Dench?  Steve Coogan - about whom I know very little - was no slouch either.

Since it's based on true events, the use of what look like old home movies from the 60's is very effective.  And it takes place in Ireland, England, and Washington DC!!

The story is compelling - the message of forgiveness and moving forward is certainly timely and emphatic.

I recommend it highly!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I will have to put this on a list of movies to see, though I usually do not get to see them until they are in the Redbox!