Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Time to Read!


Phoebe was mentioning this book - and then I saw it at Target and went ahead and bought it.  It was 20% off at least (I have been known to advocate not buying more books - easier said than done!)

Turns out I'm way behind - everyone I have mentioned it to seems to have read it! I need to keep up a little better I guess.

This was a charming story to read. It is not great art - but it is well-told. And I frankly felt that the characters - though definitely one-dimensional - were true to life.  I could think of someone I know to match everyone of them!

If you are like me and are behind the times, give this one a look-see - and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

oooh - i need to borrow that.

grannybabs said...

Ok - it's got your name on it - I think you will like it - and it's a quick read.

Janelle said...

I read this last month for my book group--we all loved it! The most charming novel I've read in awhile....