Sunday, August 02, 2020

I am so behind!!



So July went by and I didn't do much posting - meanwhile Joan had a birthday - and we had a Clayton Zoom Birthday Party for Joan and Charlie - and it was a hit!
 

Each week I enjoy a Zoom Clayton Sunday School class with Charlie, Jeanette, Donna, Leslie, and Mary. It is a great addition to our Sabbath worship - and a chance to interact with my siblings.
 
  
Robbie had his 35th birthday - in Paris - and we weren't there to celebrate - that makes me sad! The pandemic is messing with our lives.


Joy had her 75th birthday -  along with all the "Girls of '45" - it is sobering to think that we will be 95 in 20 years!!
 

And lest I feel old, Annika Joy had her 16th birthday - and we were able to go and "socially distance" and "mask up" for the celebration.
 

53 years ago, on Bastille Day, Harry and I got engaged!

It's been a good month - looking forward to August - and remembering to post more!!

But does anyone even read it??

If a tree falls in an empty forest, does anyone hear it - does it even make a noise??

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I read this, sister Terrell! I love glimpsing into your lovely life and memories!—Janelle Magnusson Anderson ❤️

grannybabs said...

Well, it is good to know I'm not writing in a vacuum! It is the big deal in Monrovia to paint rocks and then place them around as you walk - and re-place them somewhere else where people - especially kids - can see them - grown ups like it too though! So I have been painting rocks - and when I clean up each night - I am sure to wash my brushes - and I think of the lovely Magnusson girls - who always took good care of the brushes~~