Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy Belated Greetings to Richard!!


I don't think I am ever on time wishing Richard a happy birthday!! But then, when your birthday is on a holiday, I guess that is what happens. This is a photo of how the family looked when Richard was the "baby" of the crew. I remember his birth. I remember sitting out on the curb waiting for Dad to come home and tell us about the new baby!!

This is the one and only time I ever went fishing - we went with Richard and Julie - must be '75 or so.


Ah, the famous beach shots from Oxnard!!


This was Dad's funeral in 2000.


And this is the shop - a rite of passage for Clayton males!! (I actually worked there too at times - doing filing, but I didn't get a swell apron!!)


And this is Richard's baby picture. Mom says he was the best baby she had - easygoing and didn't fuss a lot.


Even though the greetings are tardy, they are nonetheless sincere - hope it was a great day - and that the year ahead is the best!!

No comments: