Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random memories


This photo is from April of 1973. We had driven from Provo to Arizona for Charlie and Jeanette's wedding. Then on to California for the reception.

We stopped in South Pasadena to visit the Linebacks - Kay and I went to Grenoble together and taught together at BYU.

And then a few years later, there we were practically neighbors - how delightful.

And then Steve joined the Navy as a chaplain and they've been traveling over the world ever since!!

Just a random memory triggered when I found this photo at the bottom of a box!!


2 comments:

Diane said...

I didn't know that you taught at BYU!

grannybabs said...

I was a graduate assistant and taught Freshman English for one year. I don't remember much about it - but I do remember enjoying it.

It was great to see you guys!!