Saturday, October 02, 2010

Quotable

We're here in St. George for the marathon - which Harry ran this a.m. - so we missed the first session of conference. But Harry had no desire to go anywhere after that, so we snuggled in for the second session - with carbs and electrolytes to fortify the recovering runner!!

"You become what you want to be by being what you want to become each day."

Elder Richard G. Scott

These words resonated with me - mainly because I keep thinking how I'm going to change and be the person I want to be. Turns out I'm going about it backwards!

I'll keep you posted on my progress. But then, if I go about it correctly, you ought to be able to see my progress!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I like that quote.
I think conference has been good so far.

Betsy said...

I jotted down that quote as well. They were many talks from today that I am going to go back and watch/listen to again. I also liked the talk about mastering the fundamentals.