Thursday, March 29, 2012

"May the odds be always in your favor!"

Harry and I are definitely Hunger Games fans - and the movie did not disappoint us.

We both re-read the book before we went to see the film - but I don't think it would have mattered. I think you could enjoy the film without reading the book.

I, along with countless other fans, enjoyed the film immensely. I've been hearing negative comments - but they really weren't fans - some who have not read the book - and say they don't want to - say they can't quite get over the idea of children being sent out to kill one another.

I think the film is more about how governments - tyrannical ones especially - ultimately cannot control people completely - there will always be those who can't be subdued.

And isn't that fortunate??

No comments: