Sunday, March 11, 2012

A quiet weekend -


Except for the chaos of "springing forward," there was not too much action around here. On Sunday I drove out with Greg and his son Jacob, and we went to church with Mom and Donna. We visited afterwards and then had a nice lunch. It is great to get to know Greg and his family better.

Saturday I hosted a little retirement luncheon for Eleanor Esqueda. Several people had conflicts, so several of the "old guard" were not there. But those of us who were had a fine time together.


I made the Weight Watcher's potato soup recipe - it was yummy - go for it!

Hope the week ahead is as quiet as the weekend - I had "prepared" for the time change, so I felt like that went well too. And I had a lovely facial on Friday after school - maybe that's what made it all so "mellow!!"

No comments: