Thursday, December 27, 2012

Changing roles, changing places!!


When Harry was the bishop of our ward, he had dreamed of having a Ward Youth Conference.  Finally in April of 1999, he had his new counselor - Nathan Ogilvie - get one organized.  It was a great conference - we went to rented houses in Wrightwood over Conference Weekend - watched conference, played games, had scripture scavenger hunts, ate great food, played in the snow, and celebrated Easter together!!  Our son Harry helped with the organization and implementation of the activities.

And now Nathan is the bishop of our ward - and our son Harry is his counselor!

What goes around comes around!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my! I really have only so many memories of that age, and one most impressionable is that trip to Wrightwood! I remember everyone, the fun and the snow! Wow, it made me smile to read this post. Though it then reminds me that I dont remember much other than church activities. I some times think repressed memories? But I am happy to have all my memories with being a youth in the church! Thank you!