Saturday, May 23, 2015

Seven Decades!!


A little "visual" tour of the journey to 70 - and 1 husband, 6 kids, 5 spouses, one girlfriend, 20 grandkids (I'm writing this early - hope those two new grandbabies have been born by now!!)


Here I am at the end of the first decade of my life - 10 years old!!


And here I am at the 20th surprise birthday party that Alice and my friends at BYU put on for me!!  Another decade down!


And here I am at age 30 - married with 2 kids!!


 Here I am at age 40 - just prior to having 2 more kids!!  (Eliza came when I was 38.)


Here I am at age 50 - with Phoebe, who came along when I was 32.


Here I am on my actual 60th birthday - goodness it was a celebration - thanks to my good buddies at Clifton Middle School!!


And this was last November - almost 70.  For my 70th birthday,  I am in Virginia, helping out with the newest little Selander!!

Wonder what 80 will look like??



No comments: