Saturday, November 30, 2019

Month of Gratitude - days 27, 28, 29, and 30!


Got bogged down the last four days of the Month of Gratitude. So I picked four random photos that had 4 people in them. And sure enough, there was something to be grateful for in each one of them.

I am grateful for cousins and sisters-in-law! Frances always said she grew up wishing she had a sister - and she is as good as a biological sister - I am grateful for her and her children and the part they have played - and still play - in our lives.


Well, when you get married, you get a new family.  I am indeed grateful to be a Terrill - and for the blessing it has been - and continues to be - to be part of the Terrill family.
 

I loved being Young Women President in our ward for 4 years - and loved the women I worked with.  I am grateful for that opportunity that I had.
 

Just like it's great to move into a new family, it is great to have someone move into yours. I am grateful for Dawn and the blessing she is to Harry and her children - and to us!! The Terrill sisters were happy to welcome a new sister - because you can never have too many sisters.

No comments: