Thursday, May 14, 2020

Almost halfway through - May that is!


We had a number of trips planned for this year - Paris France to see Hannah and family, SLC for a bridal shower for Ara and Ellen - and a host of friends I wanted to see, Oregon for Henry's "non-farewell," family camp with Phoebe and crew - it's a bit depressing to think about actually.

It isn't totally unbearable to be "stuck at home." I can entertain myself with the best of them. But I'm not moving forward very quickly with projects, or house work, or apron making. 

Harry has taken up gardening - and puts me to shame - he is a force to be reckoned with out in nature now. We will invite you soon for curbside pickup of all the produce he produces!

I still write letters, read, send cards, talk on the phone, read, text on the phone, take walks, do online exercise videos, read, do minimal house work and maximum laundry, watch Zoom church meetings, and watch a movie now and then - we have no streaming devices - Amazon Prime is our go to - and we don't go to it much!

I would rather be visiting family and friends. 

It's true!

No comments: