Tuesday, May 23, 2023

In the beginning . . .


 Looks like I'm about a year old in this picture. There is a picture of me at about 6 months - and another at about 3 months - then this one - and one when I look about 3. Then there is probably one for every year of my childhood but they are not labeled and so I'm really not sure. Someone didn't label photos!

I have random, spotty memories of my childhood. They are lovely, happy memories for the most part. I am pretty sure I had a happy childhood - some minor trauma - but forgetting seems to help that aspect.

As I grow older and can't always find the right word, or remember what I came in to say, or forget something I had every intention of doing - I am pretty amazed that I recall as much of my childhood as I do!

I'm waiting for the technology that shows you a video of your life!!

I wonder how much would feel familiar?

1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

So glad you have started blogging again mom!!