Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Father's Day Report

Father's Day started with me going to get Noah - and a rather large contingent of Harley Boys were on their way to celebrate the day, I guess!


Dad very much enjoyed his Mister Rogers t-shirt from Harry, Dawn and crew.


And Harry Son enjoyed his special t-shirt too.


Porter enjoyed the packaging from his dad's new chess table.


And he enjoyed some "chillin' time with Uncle Noah.

Baby Harry just seemed to enjoy things in general - especially when he's in Mom's arms!


There's a pretty good view from there too!

We're not sure what drew Porter to reclining supine on the cement - but he was enjoying his time there - and wasn't even disturbed when Grandpa drew his outline in chalk!

Another Happy Father's Day goes on the books! (Or should I say, the blog!?)

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Sweet T-shirt!

Eliza said...

I am quite enjoying Porter lying on the sidewalk.

Question, how long are you planning to grow your hair? Or is it still in the "considering" stages.

grannybabs said...

Probably until I (a) get sick and tired of it, (b) it gets too hot for this heat, or most likely, (c) I find a good hairdresser I can trust.

(My hairdresser no longer does hair!!)