Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Summertime and the livin' is easy, fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high . . "

There have been other posts sporting this title, but it seems to apply on an annual basis!

I've found a few more Terrill/Kerksiek Group Shots for your viewing pleasure. This is a beach shot where Axel is a baby, so that would be maybe 1991?? This is at Zuma Beach. Aunt Joan was here too - as are Peter and Karl. Andrew was part of our crew too.

This definitely an 80's shot, because Bonny is not married yet. I'm not much of a historian when it comes to keeping track of photos - but I vow to get better at it!! Aunt Donna is here too.


This is early 90's - maybe '89 - I'm really bad at this. It's hard to guess how old Noah is! Anyway, it's a little water fun on Primrose Lane!! We still have that slide - and it still gets a lot of summertime water use.


This is late 90's - the year Harry and Dawn started dating - it's a Christmas time shot I think.


This is not summertime, but the livin' is (was?) still pretty easy then!

2 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

the bottom one is from 2000 - those were the Y2K party crowns - i think we still have one in the dress up clothes.

and I miss my green striped pants.

Eliza said...

Nice. Very nice.

(note the crowns say "2000" on them)