Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's Quote


There are lots of quotes at Clifton - Counselor's Corner has one each day. And so does the daily up date - called "Need to Know" - so I'm drowning in quotes.

Some are quite good. Some are so-so. And some leave something to be desired.

Today's is one that goes in the first category: "Admitting that you are wrong is just another way of saying that you are wiser today than yesterday."

They didn't credit anyone with it. But I like what it says. I have a hard time admitting I'm wrong. Not to myself, but to others.

Looked at this way, it seems like it might be more palatable.

And accurate!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I have actually thought that you are pretty good at admitting when you are wrong. Or at least conceding a point. That is a gift. I think I need to work on humility a little bit! But you're right, the quote is a nice way to allow yourself to admit when you're wrong, without being too humble about it. :)