Sunday, March 14, 2010

Maybe you can't go home again, but you can look at an old photo and take a trip down Memory Lane!


I honestly sometimes just pull down a box of photos and browse through them. Sometimes nothing comes up of any interest. Other times a whole train of thought emerges.

This rather poor-quality photo is dated May 1982. That would be Leslie walking with Bonny and Phoebe - and Harry is in front. I say it would be Leslie, because I'm probably taking the picture - and I'm not that tall or that long-legged.

They are walking towards the beach house in Oxnard. I'm not sure why we were there in May - maybe for Memorial Day - or maybe just some random weekend. Maybe Leslie would be just back from her mission? Maybe the date on the back is wrong?

The possibilities are endless.

What I do know for sure is that we went up there many times after we moved down here. And my kids always loved being with their Aunt Leslie. And it was always fun to get away - even to Oxnard!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

In May of 1982 I was in Provo.

grannybabs said...

Maybe the date on the back is wrong - because that certainly looks like you!!

Leslie said...

Maybe I was around the very beginning of May, I went to spring semester. It does look like me