Monday, September 06, 2010

Errata:

My photo files on the computer are majorly disorganized. Those that have been taken on my digital camera are in chronological order, but they are not labeled, nor are they in folders. Some day I'm going to do that. (I should have done that when I was down with my knee surgery - I read 37 novels instead!!)

But in the last week, I have been looking for certain photos, and the scrolling process just didn't work - I missed them. But today, when I was looking for photos for a post on Harry's birthday, I found some of them!! So I thought I'd post them anyway.

It was Andrew's birthday on the 4th - and I knew I had this photo. And it turns out I did!


I figured after celebrating Eve and Grandma's birthdays 8 times together, there ought to be a photo of just the two of them together - and there was!


I was thinking that I had photo of Ida - but assumed it was in with the ones that still need to be scanned. Turned out my assumption was incorrect - this is from a shower at Kathy Knudsen's house - maybe for Michelle M. or Nora G. - so it would be 2 plus or minus years ago. Try to remember to take photos of people you love - this certainly brought a smile to my face.


And I totally forgot to even blog Sarah N's b-day - it was yesterday - happy day to you Sarah!!

I keep planning to get organized - someday. But maybe I never will - I will maybe just read novels instead!

2 comments:

Amy Girl said...

I figured having all the kids in school should yield something and that something is going to be organized pictures! Wish me luck.

grannybabs said...

Be sure to share your methodology - so I can at least think about what I need to do!