Monday, September 20, 2010

What I do, where I go, who I work with!!


Another staff photo to add to my collection. The first few years I worked, I would put them all up on a bulletin board - but after awhile, I thought the emphasis was misunderstood by students, as in "You've been here that long!!"

I've been teaching since 1996. I've been at Clifton since the 1997-98 school year. I guess I have been here that long!!

Most days I'm happy to go to work. Lately I haven't been as happy - some "political" issues have "sapped my energy." But I always love the kids - and I have some great kids this year. We are also continuing with a program of collaboration that I spear-headed, and I'm proud of the progress we are making.

So I will stick it out! Retirement probably has some bad days too!

2 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

with whom i work.


tsk tsk

grannybabs said...

ah, I taught you well!!