Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's been going on around here!!


Lots has been going on around here - school ended with the announcement that Anna May is retiring!! We were pretty much taken by surprise - and we will certainly miss her. I'm actually not sure how I'm going to get along without her!!

Jan has been reassigned also - but is going to apply for Anna May's job - we hope she gets it - might make it possible to get along without Anna May.


Eleanor Esqueda is retiring also.

And Arabelle Aguirre is going to a school in San Jose. Traci and I are staying though!!


I bought this cunning little "alstromeria vase" as a going away gift for Jan - then loved it so much I bought two for myself!! I think I will get lots of use out of them - they seem perfect for a school teacher's desk, don't you think?

I am off to Virginia tomorrow to tend to Eliza and brood - especially little Lars - can't wait to meet him. Alice was here this weekend, school ended, we had Ward Conference, I'm getting ready to leave - I don't think it could get more hectic - so I'm going to go in and finish an apron - this one is for me, so I can granny in style!!

I may or may not get some posting done while I'm gone - we will wait and see. If I don't get any done, you will know that I am gainfully employed!!

No comments: