Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pioneer Dresses - and the little girls who wear them!





I came across two photos of Eliza wearing Bonny's pioneer dress - and Phoebe had sent me one of Agnes wearing it - if any of you have any photos of any others wearing it, send them on to me.

I remember making this dress for Bonny - and I love the fact that the dress is still around.  Bonny wore it as a much older child than Eliza or Agnes did - guess Bonny was tiny - I recall that she was - and still is pretty small - but that always sort of surprises me.

I save certain things and they are really never used again - and then I think about something and wonder why I didn't save it.

Just need to remember to take photos of stuff I think is going to be meaningful - instead of all the somewhat meaningless photos I am wading through right now!!

No comments: