Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Countin' down till Friday



Actually I should be counting down to Sunday or Monday - I am going to Davis to see Phoebe. Carol and I are taking a little road trip North. Should be fun. But I may not post again until I get back.

I told Dad that I wanted to go through all my pictures and do "groups" - like all the baptism photos, all the Ides photos, all the Christmas photos, all the Easter photos, all the Scout Pancake Breakfast photos.

So here's a category that might be fun - "Dad in the bed with grandkids" - I wonder why it's him? Maybe I just sit on the couch when I read to kids - Dad curls up with pillows and comforters.

Anyway, here are two to start my collection!

2 comments:

traci said...

I love the old pictures even if there is no apparent order. I enjoy viewing them.

hanner said...

I can't believe how little Ara is. I guess Ella too. What the heck.