Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday Will Soon Be Over


These days do get away from me. I tend to sleep in on Saturdays - since it's just not possible any other day of the week. And then the late start morphs into a pretty lazy day. Then around 3 or 4 I say, "Ohmygosh, I need to go to the cleaners, and the grocery store, and the ward to run off the newsletters, and I was going to do all this visiting today, and it's fast Sunday tomorrow so we'd better have dinner soon!"

So I'm up late - I'd better hustle before the Sabbath comes!

The picture has nothing to do with the above posting - it's one of Harry and Ronnie Horton and some unknown guy who I think worked for the Deseret News. This was a "staged" photo for some service project that was going on - repairing toys for tots or something. Ronnie always knew how to get his picture in the paper - he had connections. It must be 1970.

No comments: