Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thors Day and the Livin' Is Easy


I like to mix a metaphor now and then - and song lyrics too!

It is late - I came from my class. The best thing that can be said about my class is that I am getting a lot of crocheting done!

Speaking of classes and teaching - here's a pix of Dad in his MTC days - only then it was the LTM - and he was a teacher.

He looks so young - of course, it's from 1968, so he ought to look young!

And when was the last time you saw him in a short-sleeved white shirt?

4 comments:

hanner said...

Good question. I certainly don't remember.

But the KMB still looks the same!

Eliza said...

Um...never. I've never seen him in a short-sleeved white shirt unless it was a T-shirt.

bonny with a Y said...

noah has that same body language

Eliza said...

How funny, that's so true. The hands, the turned head.