Friday, May 19, 2006

Once a fashionista, always a fashionista!


I came across this photo of Eliza, circa 1992 - the occasion was the Adventurer Pack-in - the one where Dad made a handcart - and the little kids and I rode our bikes to the campsite.

As you can all see, Eliza has always had a flair for fashion!!

The other thing I remember about this camping trip is that we had a Sacrament meeting by the river, since we had gone over a weekend. It was somewhat abbreviated, but we did have the sacrament, some songs and prayers and a couple of talks (for the uninitiated, Adventurer Pack-ins were for YW who were 16 and older, so you know that the talks were not terribly long.)

Afterwards, Noah said, "Can we come here for church every week?"

3 comments:

hanner said...

More like Eliza's always had a flair for acid-washed jeans.

Eliza said...

Yes, unbuckled belts were de rigueur in 1992, or maybe just while camping.

I vaguely remember the pants but I definitely remember that shirt. I was a big fan of that shirt. And I remember the locket, or maybe that's the ballet-slippers necklace from those books with the necklaces, remember those?

bonny with a Y said...

love the hands in the pockets pose. and the hair over the eye.

hannah - acid wash will make a come-back - we just hope it's brief.