Sunday, May 21, 2006

Spring Musicals


MHS just completed their run of the Spring Musical, "Into the Woods." For the first time in many years, no one in the Terrill household went to any of the productions. I'm not sure what that says about our busy lives - I think it says that no one is really connected to MHS anymore!

(What it says about me is that the first time they did "Into the Woods," I was subbing. They had me sub for Segal the day of the dress rehearsals, and I spent the day in the auditorium, sitting with his classes and watching most of the play. Kind of got enough to last a long time!)

Rachel C. was in it this time and did a great job I am sure - you can check the video on their blog!!

So when I came across this pix of Phoebe in "Once Upon A Mattress," I thought of how this was the production that got the Terrill kids involved in drama and music at MHS - back in the day of 1993!

And Phoebe is still our Drama Queen!

3 comments:

grannybabs said...

It occurred to me as I reread this that Bonny was in "Annie Get Your Gun" at MHS - but that didn't seem to get anyone involved.

Bonny did a great job as a dark skinned, black haired Indian though!!

Eliza said...

I was surprised to hear they were doing Into the Woods again. I was at MHS the last time they did it. I guess I'm getting old!!

grannybabs said...

Either that or Segal is getting tired!!