Monday, June 30, 2008

What a "to do" over a "to do!"


This photo has nothing to do with this post - other than being a photo of the author. I just hate to post without a photo!!


We are leaving tomorrow early a.m. for Bolivia via Lima, Peru. Since we just finished a wedding here, you can imagine the chaos that surrounded me. Food stuffs, paper goods, missing shoes, toys, dirty laundry, the chaos of living, all needed to be taken care of. And bills had to be paid, a dress had to be returned, notes needed to be written and sent, dry cleaning had to be picked up - it was endless.

So last night I made a list of everything that had to be done and vowed to get up and get right at it.

So I got up in a timely manner and started doing things! I just got dressed - left my shower for later - and didn't even get breakfast until about 9 a.m.

So you can imagine my chagrin when I checked my list after 3 hours of being up and working - and I had nothing to cross off!

I need to take a refresher course in list making - either that or be discouraged!!

Needless to say, it's 10 p.m. and every item on the list is crossed off.

I will have more to say when I return in 18 days.

But it won't be about lists.

5 comments:

bonny with a Y said...

yee haw - have fun!

and i like to make lists, not necessarily do them.

Alice said...

We are excited to see you. HOpe I can find out when exactly you are arriving. I have called Bonny so I feel good that I will find out.

bonny with a Y said...

nice optimism alice:)

Heather said...

Wow! 18 days! Have a fab time!

Sandee said...

Don't forget the Girls of '45 when you get back. Looking forward to loads of pictures of THE Wedding and Peru too.
If you need help carrying all those pix let me know. :)