Tuesday, October 07, 2008

People I Love!


After spending a weekend with Hannah and Robbie, and a Grandma's Sleepover with Eve, I was reminded that we have great kids and wonderful grandkids - and we are truly blessed.

I showed some of the wedding pics at the staff meeting. Comments fit one of three categories: "They are all blond!" or "They all look like you!" or "You are so lucky!"

I try not to forget how blessed we really are. And since this photo will soon be out of date, I thought I would post it now!!

4 comments:

hanner said...

There are so many funny things in that picture. I wonder if Esmé is just so proud of herself for being the pioneer of the "crying in the wedding picture" primal scream.

bonny with a Y said...

am i too late to give you my photo requests?

Eliza said...

Ara was such a good sport to hold Theo.

grannybabs said...

No, Bonny, you are not.