Monday, July 25, 2011

"Time to say good-bye . . ."


Getting ready for someone's visit is a busy, bustling happy time. Then they arrive and the it's even happier and busier. But before you know it, it seems like the visit is over - and it's time to say good-bye!!

Phoebe and family were here for nearly 2 weeks, but now it seems like they just came and went!! I do miss them all!


The carport is clear - no scooters, beach towels, bouncy balls, strollers, or car seats. How boring!!


Arcelia came, so the kitchen floors are clean - no dropped waffles, no hook-on high chair, no cluttered counters, no full fridge, no charming Sully to play with!! How lonely!!


I'm not looking forward to my solitary breakfast - maybe I can persuade Dad to eat when I do!!


But wait, maybe Annika and Esme will want whole wheat waffles one morning!!


And maybe they will want to ride the scooters up and down the driveway. And shoot water guns at each other. And play Golf and Mormon Poker. And draw on the driveway with chalk. I'm thinking they will keep me busy!!

But we still miss Phoebe and family!! Come back soon!

No comments: