Friday, July 22, 2011

What's Wrong With This Picture??


Came home late Thursday night with Phoebe and the children. They were all asleep in the car, so it took a bit of time to get them all tucked in without awakening them. I walked around opening windows, checking the mailbox, listening to voice mails, and then I walked into the dining area.

Something seemed wrong, if you know what I mean. And something was wrong. This Nebeker print usually hangs on the wall - it doesn't sit on the floor!


The wire had broken in half - obviously. But the rather heavy frame just fell straight down - didn't fall over or anything.

I'm glad we weren't home. I'm glad Sully or one of the other kids wasn't crawling or walking anywhere near it when it fell. I'm glad it didn't happen when we had 20 people sitting around the dining room table eating. I'm glad it didn't happen the day I had the luncheon for Anna May - the food table was sitting under the print that day!!

But I'm not glad it happened.

I'll let you know what we did about it when Harry figures out what to do about it!!

No comments: