Sunday, April 08, 2012

"In your Easter bonnet . . ."

Easter, 1964, BYU Heritage Halls. The suit was blue, the hat was cream colored. I thought I was so very tres chic!

And a year later, the pink linen a-line skimmer and matching babushka was also the height of fashion for yours truly. (My mom made the outfit and sent it to me as a surprise - Joy always got new clothes in the mail from her mom and to say I was envious is an understatement. So I was doubly thrilled by this turn of events!!)

I'll but you're just dying to see what I wear this year. I will post a photo - I am excited about this little number. Esme helped me choose it. (I have to tell this funny story - there were two dresses and I couldn't decide. Esme said, "My mom would just get them both!")

1 comment:

Amy Girl said...

Getting both sounds fine indeed.