Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Dinner!


It's been a busy year so far.  Harry and I are often with our moms on Sunday, so regular Sunday dinners with Harry , Dawn, and family have been fewer and farther between.  We did get together at our house today - and we had a fine time - such a fine time that I forgot to take one photo.

So I got this one out of the files - not sure of the year - looks to be 4 or 5 years ago - and I suspect we are mutually dismantling a "Mimi Cake!"  

I was thinking today about our grandchildren - and how much joy and happiness they bring into our lives.  They are growing quickly, though, and I feel like it won't be long before we are once again saying the same things we said when their parents were growing up and away!

Ara and Ella are in high school, Esme and Eve are ending their elementary careers, Henry is getting ready to receive the priesthood, I could go on and on.

But instead I will focus on the here and now - on enjoying these wonderful children - and looking forward to enjoying them as adults too!


No comments: