Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blurry but significant!


While Dad was on his mission, Pres. Kimball, who was an apostle at the time, came and visited their mission.  And he interviewed Dad.  He has often shared that experience and how special it was.  These shots are blurry, but since they represent a treasured event, they are still important.
 

Because the shots are blurry, I'm not sure who is who.  This seems to me to be President Kimball.
 

The suit here seems to be a different color, so I'm thinking it's someone else.

At any rate, it was a great day for the Andes Mission!!

2 comments:

HPT said...

President Kimball all the way. Notice Randy Harmsen in the doorway for the first photo and to the right for the second. I don't remember even being there when they arrived. But I must have been.

HPT said...

Also, I just noticed Joe Riggs in the doorway for the second shot.