Friday, August 02, 2013

Road Trip Preview!!


Fun with Phoebe,
 

fun with Pam,
 

fun with Pat,
 

fun with Joy.  (It just looks like I wore the same shirt every day - maybe every other day!!)
 

And of course, fun with Harry!!  (My road tripping buddy!!)

I will blog more when the company here leaves - we are glad to have them here for the Clayton Reunion tomorrow - and we got back today!!

I may be glad to get back to school so things can slow down!!

But the trip was just tons of fun - must say I mostly enjoyed every minute - maybe didn't enjoy so much the heat wave in Ashland and the vintage hotel without a/c where we  stayed for 3 nights!!  But the company was great - and so were the plays at the Festival!!

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

Okay, I posted that one on purpose because it totally captures you giving instructions - which you totally do!! But if you didn't, we'd all be disappointed!!

I have more - I will post them!!