Tuesday, December 02, 2014

On the 2nd day of Christmas


We drove up to Bakersfield in December of 1987 - it was the 18th in fact, because it was Harry's birthday - but he was working or something, so he didn't go.  I drove up with Pop and Helen.  And I know I took Noah, because he was a babe in arms - he is shown here with Melissa - but I'm not sure if I took the other kids or not.  Maybe they remember.

December is full of weddings in our family.  Well, maybe not full, but Bonny and Bruce and Matt and Eliza and Scott and Shelly and Harry and Barb all chose December for their nuptials!!

That sounds full enough!
 
Contrary to popular opinion, December is not the worst month to get married.  It's actually a great month - all the world is alight with sparkle and shine - and it feels like it's just for you!!


No comments: