Monday, December 01, 2014

The First Day of Christmas


December in the Terrill household now holds a lot more holidays than just Harry P.'s birthday - and our anniversary - and my sister Mary's birthday - and my brother Bobby's birthday - I guess it's always been a busy month, now that I think about it!

(I recall wondering how my mom managed Christmas and new babies in one month - I was there - all seemed fine - I guess it can be done!)

But I thought I'd do some random "Days of Christmas" posting - since it was nice to have a format for the month of gratitude in November.  Perhaps there's a format that could keep me organized for January??

At any rate, December of 1990 was a busy one indeed - Bonny married Bruce - that involved a number of projects - not the least of which was keeping everyone on my radar!!

But I look at this family photo - when we hired the photographer for the wedding and reception, I said, "All I want is a good family photo" - I realize that I not only got a good photo, but we got lots of happy memories - and a wonderful son-in-law.  But more on that on the 15th!!

For now, I'm thinking I will start bugging Harry to get the Christmas decorations down from the rafters in the garage.  And maybe think of a better place to store them so I don't have to bug him each year!!

No comments: