Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Aloha





Another LDS teacher and I were asked by the principal to throw a retirement party for Mrs. Yoffe and Mr. West. I think only Hannah ever had Mrs. Yoffe, but you will all recognize her as one of the "Girls of '45" at Clifton.

And you all had Mr. West! Several old timers were there - I think you will recognize them. The school has changed much since you were there - even since I started there it has changed a lot.

But some things never change - like Arvin W. and Marcia W.!!

And of course, 6th, 7th and 8th graders are all pretty much alike, year after year!!

And they still overdress for promotion!

3 comments:

hanner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hanner said...

Mr. West was great. He was so easy. I had him my 8th grade year (he was usually a 7th grade teacher) and he was incredibly easy... nice because I didn't feel like doing anything that year.

bonny with a Y said...

i had him for 6th, Marcia for 7th and that other guy for 8th - an't remember his name. he was bald and tan too.