Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's a start . . .


I really do need to get organized - I have this vision of all these "theme" posts that would include great shots I know about - but can't remember where they are. Or great shots I've completely forgotten.

My vision here was that of the first grandkids - but it doesn't include Paul or Michael in the mix so that's not accurate. But it's a cute shot anyway.


I think this was taken at Richard and Julie's apartment right after they got married - it was winter because Bonny is wearing the wool jumper I crocheted for her. It would be about 1975 - I think.

The kids are Bonny, Chris, Jennifer, Harry with Erika and Betsy on the front row.

Maybe I will get organized this summer - or maybe not.

8 comments:

Betsy said...

I too have gand plans to get my pictures and negatives scanned on the computer and organized and all that. I might just have to wait until I don't have babies anymore or kids at home. Right night I'm just trying to stay afloat!

Eliza said...

Nothing says winter like a crocheted wool jumper.

grannybabs said...

Hate to break it to you Betsy, but not having kids at home doesn't seem to make getting things done any easier!!

Eliza said...

Well Mom--you do still have kids at home, after all.

Just pointing it out.

grannybabs said...

I was thinking of small children who have many pressing needs of the physical nature.

And I do indeed have kids at home!

bonny with a Y said...

i think the pressing needs just become more complicated.

and i too need to organize my photos - the bane of my existence.

grannybabs said...

That's kind of what I love about having photos on the computer - I keep thinking I will just have to print one out when I want to scrapbook it - ha, ha!!

Felipe and Erika said...

I love all the old photos you have been posting, I look forward to seeing them!